Sunday, March 1, 2020

Last Night's Dream(s), in One Sentence - 2/26/2020

(Just trying a little something new, here on the blog. 😁

For those who are familiar with my Dreamwalker Chronicles Facebook page, you know that I often do "one sentence" summaries of current dreams, on the days that I have any that are noteworthy. Before now, they were all done in text format, but since I also have an Instagram art page, I've started setting those one sentence summaries against similar-themed pictures. In doing so, I decided I would give it a shot, here, as well!

These 3 dreams were actually from February 26th, so I'm a little late in posting them, but I'll try to keep them somewhat real-time (or close to it), from here on out!)

***





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete