Friday, August 13, 2021

"Stabbing Voorhees" - 08/17/2006 (Lucid)

"Stabbing Voorhees"
08/17/2006
Dream #2
(Lucid)

In the next dream, Jason Voorhees showed up in Kellen's old house (my childhood friend, back in Houston) and kept trying to kill me. I ended up escaping the house and making a break for it, outside. While running away from him, I realized that I was dreaming. I attempted to fly away but couldn't get any higher than about 15 feet in the air, before I would start sinking - even crashing down through the branches of a tree, once, and slamming into the ground.

Still a bit terrified, despite my lucidity, I got up and kept running. Unfortunately, I started thinking about how Jason usually shows up around corners and stuff, in the movies, just in front of his victims. Sure enough, as soon as I turned the first corner, he was there, arms folded, leaning back against the wall like he was John Travolta or something. He turned his head toward me and stood up straight, beginning to walk in my direction. I was like "f*ck flying," and I just stormed over to face him. He stabbed at me, and I easily caught the blade in my hand - painlessly - laughing. Then, I just snatched it from him and started mutilating him with his own butcher's knife. Haha.

I don't remember much more, after that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment